Author, speaker, educator, and periodontist. Join me to find the keys to becoming a more impactful leader, skillful clinician, and better version of yourself.
A new journey starts here.
IT'S TIME TO GROW
Hi, I’m Michael Sonick, DMD. I have been a clinical periodontist and implant surgeon for the past 40 years. My passion is teaching and helping others to become the best at what they do.
Over the past four decades, I have had the privilege to help thousands of patients achieve ideal oral health in my dental clinic. I have held faculty appointments at Yale School of Medicine, University of Connecticut School of Dental Medicine, and New York University. I have published the textbook Implant Site Development, which has been published in many languages and is used around the world.
I have been fortunate to mentor and educate many dental students and dentists. I have enjoyed assisting them to become better clinicians and build successful practices and careers.
In my newest book, Treating People Not Patients, I share the systems and philosophies which I have employed to build a successful state-of-the-art, fee-for-service practice. I promise to share everything I know so that you can develop the hospitality strategies that will unleash your fullest potential.
I am committed to your success!
WHAT I DO
Find here more information on educational activities close to you in CT and NYC
Let’s get started today
Ask yourself the following questions. If you answer are not satisfied with your answers, then these programs will assist you in your journey.
- Do you have a closed clinical practice?
- Is your practice fee for service only?
- Do you practice stress free dentistry?
- Are you joyful at work/play?
- Are you happy with the level of care you provide?
- Do you provide comprehensive care?
- Is a thorough complete exam performed on every patient?
- Do patients happily refer others to your practice?
- Do over 80% of your patients say yes to comprehensive care?
- Are you a competent treatment planner?
- Are you booked weeks in advance?
- Are patients waiting in line to have the privilege of being treated by you?
- Are you an excellent surgeon?
- Do you routinely diagnose periodontal disease?
- Do you patients accept your recommendations willingly?
- Does your staff love working on your team?
- Do you feel you are adequately trained in implant dentistry, periodontal therapy, surgical dental care?
If you’re ready to develop the strategies needed to grow your business and knock it out of the park, these programs are for you. I have two goals for every decision I make. One, will this decision or change lead to an increase in competency? Two, will this decision or change lead to a decrease in stress? My goal is to help you achieve these goals. I want you to successfully attract and retain loyal patients (customers) and staff (team members). If that is your goal, it is time for us to work together.Contact Me!
I offer a wide variety of services, including online training, online courses, and one-on-one consulting and coaching.
In Person Training
We have in person hands on surgical courses and lectures that will help elevate your clinical training. We also offer programs in lecture format.
We have a multiple-session online program to assist you in developing the skills to relate better to your patients and your team. A work book and credentialling program is also included.
Dr. Michael Sonick is available to lectures and keynote speeches. His enthusiasm is infectious. His programs are for dentists, physicians, supporting members of the team and anyone who wishes to elevate their level of customer service and hospitality.
Work with me one-on-one to clarify your next business steps and discover the confidence you need to take your business to the next level.