- We project in a widescreen format, with a 3:1 ratio
- One-piece seamless screen, the largest that fits in the room
- LCD Projector with 7,700 Lumens or more, 1600 x 1200 resolution. The projector should be positioned in a way that the image is in the middle of the screen, or multiple large format LCD screens to reach the audience.
- HDMI or VGA cable connects the projector to the PC at the lectern, stereo audio input (mini) from the speaker’s laptop to the sound system
- One wireless lavalier microphone
- Lectern should have a laser pointer, bar stool, and flip chart with an easel